VPG propose Standard Security Patrol (SSP) which includes
security officer on the premises performing:
• Patrols buildings and grounds to ensure security against fire, theft, vandalism, burglary, illegal entry, and responds to alarms indicating security breaches or fire.
• Ensures doors are locked, lights are turned off, and alarms are functioning properly. May open doors after hours to admit uthorized personnel.
• Issues parking citations.
• Assists other Client personnel in preserving order and decorum at various sites.
• Directs the public to appropriate locations; and may escort the public and Client employees.
• May maintain records and answer questions.
• May make citizen's arrests of persons creating disturbances on Client property.
• Prepares and maintains reports documenting shift activity.
For the amount of hours that the agreed upon by both parties for hours, rates and security officers. Hourly rates