Executive Protection Services (EPS)
The Executive Protection Services (EPS) Program specializes in working a variety of special events. Their duties include ticket taking, crowd control, door monitoring, ushering, and working the barricaded areas.
All types of events have been staffed with EPS's including festivals, cultural shows, athletic events, speakers, campus movies, graduations, weddings, quinceaneras, birthday parties, baptism, christenings, banquets, concerts, night clubs, corporate parties, conferences, auctions end etc.
EPS's provide the following hospitality, safety, and security special event services:
• Provide guests with directions on where to enter the venue for the special event.
• Monitor closed areas of the venue.
• Guard event equipment and vehicles.
• Monitor compliance with alcohol and amplified sound policies.
• Check backpacks and perform searches at designated events.
Safety & Security
VIGILANT PRIVATE SECURITY, INC.